MOMS Club®of Blackwood Area, New Jersey is a chapter of the International MOMS Club, a support group for the at-home mother of today!
MOMS Club members are able to connect with other moms to share support and friendship, while their children play together and participate in a wide variety of activities. We are a support group that understands the special needs of mothers, whether you’re home full or part time, or work from home. The MOMS Club gives mothers the opportunity to be involved in activities with their children during the day, when they need support the most.
The MOMS Club offers:
* Monthly meetings with speakers, discussions and fun programs!
* Casual get-togethers at parks and member homes.
* Outings for mothers and their children!
* Family parties around the holidays or just for fun throughout the year!
* Playgroups for infants, toddlers and preschoolers!
* Activity groups like Arts and Crafts, Kids in the Kitchen or Story Times.
* Service projects that help moms, children and families in our community!
* Sunshine meals provided by MOMS for MOMS who need a little extra assistance following the birth of a baby, an illness, or a personal loss.
* MOMS night out to enjoy various activities with the other MOMS!
* Weekenders activities for MOMS who work or extra activies and support on the weekends.
For more information:
Email us at:
Visit the International MOMS Club website: www.momsclub.org